javascript hit counter

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to the blog. Life is a story. And my story is a long one. I grew up on a small farm here in Lebanon. I served my country. I have read the stories of many other men. The history of our great land. And the history of our great city. I was thinking the other day. I was watching the TV, and heard something about "blogs." I started reading about them, and I thought, wouldn't it be nice if I could share my story with millions of people?

So here I am and here you are. I will try to tell you a little bit about what I know about the past, my past, and our past, and I will talk to you about the goings-on in my life and the exciting things that are happening in Lebanon. And if you like, you can comment, or tell me about your life. Welcome again!


Markus


4 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Hi Markus. Thanks for stopping by the blog. I imagine you have lots of stories to tell. I write lots of different sorts of columns for my blog, and in my experience, the memoirs are more popular than anything else (and politics is the least popular).

Welcome to the blogosphere!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Frank Dux said...

Yes, I say as Douglas Hoffman, "welcome to the blogosphere"!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Mel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Mark E. Hoeschletter said...

Dough and Herr, great to have you guys here. This is a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home